The churches that will be best able to cope with the financial impact of Covid will be those with the steady income stream which Gift Direct goes a long way to providing. If you would like to give to Guilsfield Church on a regular basis, please follow the instructions on the Gift Direct page.
The latest list of giving by Guilsfield Church is at 2019 Church Donations.
Please see Donations in 2013, Church Giving 2014, Poster of donations in 2015, Church Giving 2016, Donations in 2017 and Poster of Donations in 2018 for the giving by Guilsfield Church in previous years.
Guilsfield Church gave away in 2012:
– Embrace the Middle East. (Works with children in Israel and Palestine) £500
– Spotlight on Guilsfield £100
– British Legion Poppy Appeal £600
– Crisis at Christmas. (Help for the homeless in our cities) £200
– WaterAid Clean water for rural Africa £200
– Hope House Hospice £250
– Severn Hospice £250
– UNICEF Syrian Appeal £500
Our total giving for 2012: £2600
This is 5% of our total receipts for this year, and more than we have ever given away before. Please help us to do even better next year.